top of page


If you are eligible to receive a scholarship payment for the upcoming school year, you must submit the Renewal Documentation form to receive your next payment.  

As part of the Renewal Documentation form, you must submit a Certification of Good Standing, to be completed by an official at your college. Click on the button below to download the Certification of Good Standing. Questions? Email






bottom of page